Introduction to scuba diving, basic elementary knowledge of diving.
- Age: From 12 years
- Mental and physical fitness
- In the case of minors, written consent of a legal guardian
- Valid medical fitness certificate *
- Good swimming skills
* at least your own medical history and, if you have any concerns, an additional medical examination!
Practical Parts & Theory Parts:
- Theoretical Diving Education
- Snorkel dive training
- Scuba training in open water
Upon completion of the dives, a certification “Elementary Diver” can be issued on request, which certifies you as diver under supervision.
Supervised diver “Elementary Diver”, and what comes next?
Then you can already start with the following diving courses :
Now your adventure begins!