Diving with a rebreather makes it possible to dive almost silently under water. For your underwater photography this gives you the chance to get even closer to your subjects. There is an additional expenditure on technology necessary among other things. Different gas mixtures are used. Therefore, this course focuses on the increased risk of accidents caused by mixed gases as well as the correct handling of the rebreathers.
- Age: From 18 years
- Advanced Open Water Diver or Equivalent 30 logged dives
- CPR – proof not older than 2 years
- Valid medical fitness certificate *
- Mental and physical fitness
- Nitrox certification up to max. 40% O2
* at least one medical history with the guardian and, if in doubt, medical check-up
Further Rebreather diving
Among other things, subject-specific teaching materials (company affiliation) are consulted for the training. For further training steps we recommend an international diving association for special Rebreather Diving.